Build with Epoxy Stone for Your Next Construction Project
Drag the slider below from side ot side to see a before and after peek at how epoxy stone is applied to a deck with torch-on.
- Garage floors
- Pool decks
- Also indoor: feature areas, lobby’s, foyers
- Beautiful and long lasting
- Low maintenance: only requires a re-glaze every few years
- Price is dependant on application, coving, edging
- There are a few factors that go into the pricing. On site visits are the best way to form an accurate price”.
Connect with us for your next construction project
If you are a builder looking for Epoxy Stone finishes for your new construction, or re-finishing project, contact Wes at Westcoast Epoxy Stone to learn how you can incorporate an alternate finish that is cost-effective, and will last.
This site is dedicated to our builders, if you are a homeowner looking for more information on our natural stone products please visit: westcoastnaturestone.com